ArtSEA Project Coordinator
Our artSEA team is looking for an experienced and organized Project Coordinator to oversee and help manage the artSEA event being produced by The World is Fun.
This August, Seattle is putting itself on the map as a place to be for artists and art aficionados through a community inspired 10-day event called artSEA. For 10 consecutive days, a schedule of events will take place across the city supporting one simple idea: the celebration of all things art. artSEA will feature both local and international modern and contemporary artists, live painting, local art gallery events, music, art installations, educational classes and more. Visit the www.artseaproject.org.
The World is Fun (TWIF) is a Seattle based charitable social club that is focused on connecting Seattleites with the nonprofits that need their support in a fun and engaging way. Our organization creates group volunteer opportunities, unique fundraising events and engaging ways for communities to connect.
TWIF operates entirely on volunteer power. Each of our volunteer staff members agrees to 8-10 flexible hours per month which makes our events, programs and volunteer core of over 4000 people possible.
For more information about TWIF please visit www.theworldisfun.org
- Manage multiple priorities across internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute effectively within a cross-functional team environment. Strong commitment to teamwork and comfortable within a team-based environment.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and must possess strong interpersonal, and diplomatic skills required.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Experience in assisting with management of project delivery in a large scale enterprise infrastructure shared services environment.
- Strong planning and coordination skills, including meeting management and stakeholder communication
- Strong Attention to detail
This staff member position requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and many of the tasks and responsibilities can be done remotely, working online, at a time that is convenient for you. This position does require mandatory attendance at one monthly team meeting on the fourth Monday of each month at 7pm.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume online at: http://www.theworldisfun.org/apply. TWIF is an Equal Opportunity Organization.