The search for “The Perfect Gift.” The struggle is real my friends. It can be hard to strike a balance between unique (gift cards are out) and useful (well, that eliminates fruitcake). Instead of buying another trinket or questionable food item this holiday season, why not give the gift of TWIF? For $30, you can purchase a 1-year TWIF membership for your friends and family, and we think your recipient will like it.
A TWIF Membership might be an ideal gift for someone who’s community-minded, wants to get more involved in the awesomeness Seattle has to offer and is looking to meet other great people while trying new things. Sound like someone you know?
A TWIF membership is much cooler than fruitcake. Here’s the list of perks to prove it:
· Early registration for volunteer events
· Exclusive invites to TWIF events, like member brunches and trivia nights
· Membership key chain
· Branded stickers and buttons
· Photo on the membership wall
· Opportunity to contribute to a yearly “Idea Farm” to share new ways TWIF can become even more awesome
Just use the code “GIFT” during the month of December, and no sponsor is required. Just make sure your friend or family member is over 21 and a big fan of fun. Start giving!
-Maggie Tarnawa is a TWIF blogger and proud new TWIF Member (number 50!)