The road to Halloween is paved with the Pinterest intentions – if you are anything like me, your pumpkin is sitting by your door waiting for you to run out of time to carve it. Fear not! We have a round-up of the best and Northwest-iest pumpkin ideas and tips out there!
1. Our very own Mariners offer some MLB themed inspiration on Pinterest. Our favorite moose makes an impressive pumpkin:
2. Have a collection of toys and miniatures? Pumpkin diorama!
3. Pumpkin Punchline! What is the spookiest pumpkin you can imagine? These are some strong contenders:
4. Not great with knives? You can still make an awesome pumpkin without phoning it in. Glitter! Modgepodge! Paint! Lace!
5. Get out your power tools and make something pretty:
6. Pumpkin stems are not just for carrying!
7. Our Spooktacular city skyline makes a lovely prospect:
8. A nautical nod to the Puget sound:
9. Martha Stewart may be the world’s greatest pinspiration villain. Feeling overconfident or need a good frustration cry? Martha has a Pumpkin for that.
10. When all else fails, make something TRULY useful: