It’s the third week of July and we’re back again with your weekly itinerary to make the most of it. Some highlights of the week include Bite of Seattle, The Lavender Festival, and a Muddy Run that will test more than just your speed! And that’s just the beginning. We’ve got a lot for you to choose from for this week.
You ready? So are we. Here we go!
- Bite of Seattle: Described as the “Best Food Festival” in Seattle, Bite of Seattle features over 60 restaurants, pop-ups, beer gardens, beer and cider tastings, live cooking demonstration, cook offs and so much more. You absolutely need to come to this event! (7/21-7/23)
- Lavender Festival: You know you love to stop and smell it, so why not go somewhere where you can do more than just smell? Taste lavender infused food, buy bouquets or lavender infused products, take lavender farm tours and more! (7/21-7/23)
- Gladiator Rock’n’Run: Don’t just run – climb, crawl, squeeze, and dance your way through a crazy fun terrain and obstacles for this 5k race. And at the end? Treat yourself to some beer, food, and rock’n’roll (7/22)
- Medieval Village – Saint James Faire: Ever wondered what it would be like to live in Medieval times? Wonder no more! Travel out for this event and you’ll get the chance to dress in medieval clothing, watch puppetry, archery, and sword-master demonstrations and enjoy a medieval feast with stories and music. (7/22-7/23)
- Renegade Craft Fair: Come down to Magnuson to see creations from numerous local artists, participate in DIY workshops, and more at this craft fair (7/22-7/23)
- Seattle Chocolate Salon: More chocolate? Yeah, more chocolate. Don’t miss this event to sample some of the best artisan and gourmet chocolate in Seattle. (7/23)
- Chelsea Booker, The World is Fun Blog Contributor and Local Expert