Our Creative team is looking for a Creative Director, with the capacity to lead and support our Graphic Designers in the creation of physical and online materials for showcasing The World is Fun's identity and the organization's programs, projects, and events.
• Use his/her creative expertise to interpret the organization’s vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product.
• Ensure all projects are completed on schedule and on track with the brand guidelines.
• Lead brainstorming sessions and meeting with team members.
• Conceptualize ideas and assign projects to the Graphic Designers on the team.
• Review and approve art and copy materials developed by team members.
• Participate in monthly Directors meetings.
Desired Skills and Abilities
• Strong management skills when working in team environment.
• Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Advanced and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Pays great attention to detail and an eye for clean design.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work on more than one project at a time.
• Ability to accept and respond to feedback.
This staff member position requires a commitment of 10-15 hours per month for a minimum of one year. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and many of the tasks and responsibilities can be done remotely, working online, at a time that is convenient for you. This position does require mandatory attendance at a one monthly Directors meeting and one monthly team meeting (usually evenings).
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run.