Reporting to the Development Director, the Development Coordinator will oversee and implement strategic, sustainable, long-range fundraising roadmap. This role will work closely with different TWIF Teams and community partners to identify and achieve overall goals for the growth of the organization.
- Implement strategies to effectively increase donor acquisition and retention
- Solicit, cultivate and maintain positive relations with Community Partners, event sponsors and donors
- Collaborate with companies and individuals to assist them in reaching their fundraising goal
- Maintain the partner database records for reporting all funding activities
- Develop and implement strategies to effectively increase donor acquisition and retention
- Comfortable establishing and maintaining relationships in the community
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong computer skills
- Well organized, resourceful, and detail and action oriented
This position requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and many of the tasks and responsibilities can be done remotely, working online, at a time that is convenient for you. Every staff member is required to attend a monthly team meeting on the third Monday of each month at 6pm.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run.