Our Event Coordinators lead groups of volunteers at TWIF’s volunteer events and serve as a liaison between TWIF, its volunteers and the Nonprofit Partner that we serve.
• Serve as the face of TWIF and sometimes the only person volunteers come face-to-face with
• Be the life-blood of the organization and we could not do the volunteer events that we do without our awesome Event Coordinators
• Engage the volunteers and ensure that they have the best possible volunteer experience
• Facilitate the best possible volunteer experience for those that volunteer with The World is Fun
• Honor all commitments made to TWIF, that means if you sign up to do something, we can count on you to be there
• Be an Event Coordinator for a minimum of 4 volunteer events per year
• Represent TWIF appropriately
• Problem Solver
This position requires a commitment of coordinating a minimum of four events per year. We offer a lot of flexibility and you choose the events your are interested in leading. Event Coordinators also attend two annual meetings per year.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run.