PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS A NEW LOCATION FOR 2017.
Event Type = Volunteer + Social: You have the option to either attend the event in a social capacity or volunteer at the event to help make it happen.
Join TWIF at the Northwest Tequila Fest! Northwest Tequila Fest began in the summer of 2012 over a LOVE of tequila and mezcal that the organizers wanted to share with the world. With more than 130 agave spirits, with representatives from each brand present to answer attendees questions, chat about history, and pour unique cocktail to sip on, this is the largest tequila and mezcal tasting event in the Pacific Northwest and volunteers are needed to ensure the event's success.
The Nonprofit Partner that this event supports: The Benevolent Guild
Why you are needed: Northwest Tequila Fest is a benefit for the Benevolent Guild, a Puget Sound organization committed exclusively to assisting children, charities, and support groups in the communities they serve.
Age Requirement: 21+
TWIF Lead: TBD
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who can sign up for this event? Anyone is welcome to volunteer for our events. There’s no long-term commitment and you’re welcome to sign up for just one event, or multiple events that fit your style. Once signed up, you’ll be kept in the loop on all event details and what to expect via email and text communication from our team.
- Can I sign up my group? If you are interested in signing up 4 or more people for a volunteer event, we ask that you contact us instead of registering here.
- Can I bring a friend? Of course, the more, the merrier…. but we do ask that your friend register for the event. Those not registered for the event will be turned away.
- How do I find the group? Upon arrival at the venue we will have signs and staff near the door to direct you to our group.
- What is a TWIF Lead? At every TWIF Volunteer event, you will find someone, called a TWIF Lead, that is trained to facilitate the group. They are your event host, if you will, and are there to help make sure you have a great experience.
- What should I bring? Please make sure you bring valid ID. A water bottle and a snack are also a good idea.
- What should I wear? Wear comfortable shoes as you will likely be on your feet for your shift. You will receive an event t-shirt to wear during your shift.
- Will we be inside or outside? inside
- Is there parking? yes
- What is the cancellation policy? Space for our events is limited and we often have a waiting list of people that would like to attend. Once you register for the event we will hold a space just for you so we ask that if, for any reason, you cannot attend your scheduled shift, please make sure to cancel your registration so someone else can take your spot! You can cancel online or by reaching out to our volunteer coordination team.
- Do you offer documentation? Upon request, we will gladly supply you with documentation for your volunteer hours for work or school purposes. We do NOT, however, provide court documentation. We do not believe that volunteering is a punishment and under no circumstances will we provide documentation for court-ordered community service.
If this event is full, JOIN THE WAITING LIST.