In its seventh fabulous year, Clips Beer and Film Tour is a traveling, nonprofit-benefiting show that's coming to 16 cities coast-to-coast, including Seattle! Soft opening a half hour early at 7:30pm at Gasworks Park!
This free event is rain or shine!. This is a 21 and over only event.
1.50 for a 3 oz pour, $6 for a 12 oz pour.
For proper enjoyment a few reminders:
- This is a 21 and over event. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed into the venue. You will be asked to prove that you are old enough to enter and enjoy an adult beverage. Please bring your government issued ID. NO ID=NO BEER (& SAD FACES)
- Your derriere is your chair. We invite you to bring low chairs or blankets – or lounge on the grass!
- No outside alcohol allowed in the venue. Please leave that to us! Picnic's welcome, although you might want to check out our local food vendors before you BYO!
- Bring your water bottle. We give water away for free. Look for the tall blue signs and stay hydrated!
- We LOVE dogs. If you choose to bring Fido, please come prepared to keep your dog under control, on a leash, curbed, and by your side .
- Walk, ride your bike, carpool, take public transportation…please.
Beers being served:
For more information on these beers please click HERE.
Abbey | Citradelic | Film Noir | Golden Ale-Hof Ten Dormaal
Flowering Citrus Ale-De Koninck | Rampant | Heavy Melon-Seasonal | La Folie
Tart Lychee | TAK | Fat Sour Apple Ale-Hopworks Urban Brewery
Fat Hoppy Ale-Firestone Walker | Fat Funk Ale-Allagash | Fat Tire
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
The Clips Beer & Film Tour is one of TWIF's biggest fundraisers of the year and it is made possible by great volunteers - like you!
TWIF volunteers help with a number of things, from checking IDs, to serving beer, running the gift tent, and the photo booth.
VOLUNTEER PERK: Volunteers for this event will receive a New Belgium t-shirt pack and an exclusive invite to a New Belgium beer tasting specifically for volunteers on August 10th at 6pm.