Our Creative team is looking for a Graphic Designer who will create physical and online materials for showcasing The World is Fun's identity and the organization's programs, projects, and events.
• Become familiar with the organization and use his/her creative expertise to interpret the organization’s vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product.
• Ensure all projects are completed on schedule and on track with the brand guidelines.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and meeting with team members.
• Create print-ready files for event flyers, postcards, cards, or other print materials.
• Create digital graphics for use on the web and social media to promote events, membership, etc.
Desired Skills and Abilities
• Advanced and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Strong collaboration skills when working in team environment.
• Great attention to detail and an eye for clean design.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work on more than one project at a time.
• Ability to accept and respond to feedback.
This staff member position requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and many of the tasks and responsibilities can be done remotely, working online, at a time that is convenient for you. This position does require mandatory attendance at one monthly team meeting (usually evenings).
This is a volunteer position with no financial compensation.