The Membership Coordinator will provide membership fulfillment support to ensure positive experiences for TWIF’s partners.
- Maintain up-to-date member database records
- Review, process and manage membership applications, renewals or status changes
- Assist with member events including registrations and support
- Implement strategic plans to recruit more members
- Track and maintain member participation and engagement
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource for staff on membership records
- Prepare monthly membership statistical reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and resourceful
This position requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and many of the tasks and responsibilities can be done remotely, working online, at a time that is convenient for you. Every staff member is required to attend a monthly team meeting.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run.