The Website Coordinator will be responsible for updates and maintenance TWIF’s website. The role will work on variety of projects including website layout and development, basic website updates and web-based applications.
- Perform upkeep, update website as necessary
- Coordinate content changes to the website as needed by other teams
- Test website for functionality in different browsers and different resolutions to ensure working order
- Serve as a website administrator
- Perform research to stay on top of emerging trends in design and development fields
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- A keen eye for clean design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keeps up-to-date with advances in computer technology and how it affects business environment
This position requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and many of the tasks and responsibilities can be done remotely, working online, at a time that is convenient for you. Every staff member is required to attend a monthly team meeting.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run.