Become a Partner
Our Community Partnerships are perfect for Seattle businesses who want to give back to their community through financial support. Your contribution helps expand and advance each of the many facets that make up our organization.
The World is Fun contributes to to making Seattle a fun, vibrant and giving city, and we do it through many different ways. Most importantly, we encourage volunteerism. There’s no better way to get to know the city you live in than meeting the people who make up its character. We’ve engaged over 18,000 Seattleites in volunteering and giving back to their community. We host and produce fundraising events, and we work with local businesses, just like yours, to give them easy and fun ways to give back to the community that supports them. We’ve built a network of over 100 local nonprofits where we help them grow and share their mission.
Becoming a Community Partner not only shows your support for the community that supports you, it also comes with exclusive perks.
In exchange for an annual contribution, we offer our Community Partners the following:
- Expand Your Audience: Tap into our growing audience of over 18,000 volunteers.
- Team Building Opportunities: Our team will pair your staff’s passions with one of our 140+ nonprofit partners, giving them a unique opportunity to have fun and benefit the community outside of work.
- Charitable Marketing Campaigns: Our team will assist you in developing a charitable marketing campaign. From selecting the right cause to strategically developing a win/win opportunity for your business and chosen nonprofit partner.
- Comprehensive Giving Campaigns: Our team will assist you in developing creative ways to support your favorite nonprofit partners.
- Connecting Good People to Great Businesses: We love helping people find the businesses that make our communities better.
- Exclusive Invites to TWIF Member Events: Our members are as social as they are charitable! Community partners get the opportunity to participate in our member events.
Annual Contribution Tiers
Logo + Perks - a logo listing and detailed business page on our website with information highlighting your community support, and an opportunity to offer a perk to our members. The perk will be promoted on our Member Perks Page, in our newsletter, and through our social media channels
Member Event Participation - Sometimes we throw our own private events for members only. As a Community Partner, you’ll get an invite to these exclusive events!
Team Building - Employee engagement surrounding Corporate Social Responsibility is on the rise, and there are so many different ways that your company can devote time to a cause while making it into a team building event as well. Team building volunteer opportunities create something memorable that cannot be achieved in a conference room and will leave your employees feeling philanthropic, part of a team, and connected to your brand. Allow our team to connect you with opportunities with our network of over 100 local nonprofit organizations. Our focus is always to create an opportunity that is both fun and charitable and we love working with businesses to help them create memorable experiences.
Charitable Marketing Campaigns - Our team will assist you in developing charitable marketing campaigns. From selecting the right cause to developing a strategy to create a win/win opportunity for your business and the nonprofit partner.
Giving Campaigns - Looking for a way your staff can give back to your community but don’t know where to start? We’ll help you figure out what local organization or nonprofit fits the needs of your company and employees, while also creating unique and fun ways to get involved and keep giving back.
Are you a nonprofit who wants to become our partner? Be sure to check out our Nonprofit Partnerships page!