Event Type = Volunteer + Social: You have the option to either attend the event in a social capacity (buy tickets here) or volunteer at the event to help make it happen.
Combine the region’s largest Spring Beer Festival with Master of Scotch curated Scotch and Irish Whiskey flights and, tada, you have Seattle Scotch and Beer Fest! The event takes place indoors in swanky Fremont Studios spilling throughout three grandiose tasting rooms and is topped off with a tax-free bottle shop.
Volunteers for this shift will be participating in a variety of event tasks like pouring drinks, helping with entry, and filling in where needed.
The Nonprofit Partner that this event supports: TWIF! (That's right, it's us.)
Why you are needed: The things we do in the community require money and the fine folks at Bold Hat are producing this amazing event to benefit yours truly.
Age Requirement: 21+
Event Sherpa: Amy
Volunteer Perk: You will receive a t-shirt and free admission to the event (including a tasting glass and 7 tasting tokens)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who can sign up for this event? Anyone is welcome to volunteer for our events. There’s no long term commitment and you’re welcome to sign up for just one event, or multiple events that fit your style. Once signed up, you’ll be kept in the loop on all event details and what to expect via email and text communication from our team.
- Can I sign up my group? If you are interested in signing up 4 or more people for a volunteer event, we ask that you contact us instead of registering here.
- Can I bring a friend? Of course, the more, the merrier…. but we do ask that your friend register for the event. Those not registered for the event will be turned away.
- How do I find the group? When you arrive at Fremont Studios, head to the main entrance and enter through the doors on the left designated for Volunteer Check In. We will meet you there!
- What is a Sherpa? At every TWIF Volunteer event, you will find someone, called a Sherpa, that is trained to facilitate the group. They are your event host, if you will, and are there to help make sure you have a great experience.
- What should I bring? A water bottle and a snack are never a bad idea. Please bring only what you need to the event and, if possible, keep your belongings on you. Small bags/coats can be stored at Volunteer Check-In, but space is limited and not secure.
- What should I wear? We are going to give you a super rad shirt to wear. Please wear comfortable shoes as you will likely be on your feet and moving around. There's also a high probability for some spills - so wear clothes that you don't mind potentially getting a little dirty.
- Will we be inside or outside? inside
- Is there parking? There are paid parking lots in the area but due to the event we believe finding parking may be tricky. We reccommend using public transportation or allowing ample time to find parking.
- What is the cancellation policy? Space for our events is limited and we often have a waiting list of people that would like to attend. Once you register for the event we will hold a space just for you so we ask that if, for any reason, you cannot attend your scheduled shift, please make sure to cancel your registration so someone else can take your spot! You can cancel online or by reaching out to our volunteer coordination team.
- Do you offer documentation? Upon request, we will gladly supply you with documentation for your volunteer hours for work or school purposes. We do NOT, however, provide court documentation. We do not believe that volunteering is a punishment and under no circumstances will we provide documentation for court-ordered community service.
If this event is full, JOIN THE WAITING LIST.