Come join the 10 Barrel Drink Beer Outside tour and The World is Fun as we embark on an evening filled with music, photos, food, friends, and of course, BEER! We will be boarding the Trek - The Adventure Ferry, hosted by Captain Jeff and Lake Union Charters and Adventures. Music provided DJ Indica. We are hosting a food and beer pairing dinner, so don't spoil your appetite! All food provided by local Seattle Chef, Syd Suntha from Eat Bread and Circuses. Dishes include:
- Cambodian Pork Stuffed Chicken Wings - paired with Out of Office - hoppy pilsner
- Scallop Ceviche - paired with Cucumber Crush - sour ale
- Lamb Curry Tacos - paired with Pearl IIPA - double IPA
- Prawns and Grits - paired with Sinistor - black ale
- Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake - paired with Rose Bois - wild sour ale
GUEST ARRIVAL TIME - 5pm-6pm.
DEPARTURE FROM FISHERMAN'S TERMINAL - 6pm
RETURNS TO FISHERMAN'S TERMINAL - 9pm
Want to know the best part? Participating in this event makes you a beer philanthropist as proceeds from the event will support The World is Fun's programs in Seattle. The World is Fun is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization on a mission to get Seattleites involved in giving back to their community. Their programs help train volunteer managers and organize volunteer opportunities that give back to over 140 Seattle Nonprofit Partners through 16 cause areas. Learn more.