Event Type = Social: Come hang out with us. Volunteers are not needed for this event.
Join us at the Greenwood Space Travel Supply for an open house with The Greater Seattle Bureau of Fearless Ideas. This is a casual evening designed for interested volunteers to come learn more about BFI's programs and volunteer opportunities and how you can get involved.
The Greater Seattle Bureau of Fearless Ideas is a corps of youth and adults, staff and volunteers, families and local citizens who believe that the power of words, well-written and well-spoken, can open doors to important opportunities. Their tutoring, writing, and publishing programs prepare young people, ages 6 to 18, for a successful future by developing strong writing skills, championing diverse communication styles, and motivating young people to share their stories.
Programs at Fearless Ideas reach into the surrounding neighborhood to involve adults and businesses in helping youth become engaged citizens and confident leaders. All programs are free and open to families from any socio-economic background.
Our Nonprofit Partner that this event supports: The Greater Seattle Bureau of Fearless Ideas
Age Requirement: 18+
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who can sign up for this event? Anyone interested in learning more about BFI is welcome to attend this event.
Can I bring a friend? Of course, the more, the merrier…. but we do ask that your friend register for the event. Those not registered for the event will be turned away.
- How do I find the group? We will greet you when you walk into the Greenwood Space Travel Supply.
- What should I wear? Come as you are
- Will we be inside or outside? inside
- Is there parking? There is paid street parking in the area.
- What is the cancellation policy? Space for our events is limited and we often have a waiting list of people that would like to attend. Once you register for the event we will hold a space just for you so we ask that if, for any reason, you cannot attend, please make sure to cancel your registration so someone else can take your spot! You can cancel online or by reaching out to our volunteer coordination team.
If this event is full, JOIN THE WAITING LIST.