Event Type = Volunteer + Social: You can volunteer at this event or buy tickets here.
Join us at Fremont Oktoberfest! We'll be pouring over 80 different microbrews and German beers and helping with a variety of event activities. Fremont Oktoberfest is Seattle’s largest fall beer festival and has been the city’s autumn tradition for 21 years (we're finally old enough to drink)! The three-day event celebrates the very best in craft beer from the Pacific NW and beyond. Sample more than 80 craft beers in our signature mini mug or enjoy traditional big German biers Oktoberfest-style!
The fun simply begins during your volunteer shift and continues afterwards when you’ll receive free admission to the event plus two extra beer tasting tokens! Your official event t-shirt will also be yours to keep!
Why you are needed: Not only is this event Seattle's largest and longest running Oktoberfest celebration, it is a fundraiser for the Fremont Chamber of Commerce an organization that focuses on improving the quality of life in the Fremont area.
Age Requirement: 21+
TWIF Leads: Amy, Mat, Sam, Jasmine, Sky, Claire, Alex, Song, & Samantha
Volunteers on most shifts will receive a volunteer t-shirt and a ticket to the event that can be used anytime after your volunteer shift.
Volunteers on any Saturday shift that begins after 7pm will receive TWO tickets to the event. These tickets can be used on Friday or Sunday (not Saturday). Volunteers can attend both days or attend one day and bring a friend!
Volunteers on any Sunday shift that begins after 12noon will receive TWO tickets to the event. These tickets can be used on Friday or Saturday (not Sunday). Volunteers can attend both days or attend one day and bring a friend!
VOLUNTEERS THAT CHOOSE TWO SHIFTS WILL GET A $10 GIFT CARD TO EITHER THACKERAY OR PABLO Y PABLO!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who can sign up for this event? Anyone is welcome to volunteer for our events. There’s no long term commitment and you’re welcome to sign up for just one event, or multiple events that fit your style. Once signed up, you’ll be kept in the loop on all event details and what to expect via email and text communication from our team.
- Can I sign up my group? If you are interested in signing up 4 or more people for a volunteer event, we ask that you contact us instead of registering here.
- Can I bring a friend? Of course, the more, the merrier…. but we do ask that your friend register for the event. Those not registered for the event will be turned away.
- What is the cancellation policy? Space for our events is limited and we often have a waiting list of people that would like to attend. Once you register for the event we will hold a space just for you so we ask that if, for any reason, you cannot attend your scheduled shift, please make sure to cancel your registration so someone else can take your spot! You can cancel online or by reaching out to our volunteer coordination team.
- Do you offer documentation? Upon request, we will gladly supply you with documentation for your volunteer hours for work or school purposes. We do NOT, however, provide court documentation. We do not believe that volunteering is a punishment and under no circumstances will we provide documentation for court-ordered community service.