Looking kick-start your July in the best way possible? Want to make sure you’re experiencing all Seattle has to offer this month? Then we’ve got good news for you. We’ve got a specially curated list of events that you can put on your calendar to guarantee a great first week of July!
What are we most looking forward to? The Seattle Night Ride, Seattle International Beerfest, and Seattle’s Shakespeare in the Park are our highlights. Check out the rest of our list to find even more events that are sure to appeal to you!
- Yayoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirrors: Start off the week in the Seattle Art museum exploring Yayoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirrors exhibit and be inspired. (7/3-9/10)
- Four on the Fourth Dog Jog and Walk: Include your pooch in the fourth of July fun (or adopt one after the event!) for this run/walk 4k in Bellevue! (7/4)
- Comedy Nest Open Mic: Looking for something a little less conventional for the fourth? Spend your night laughing during this open mic at the Grotto in the Rendezvous. (7/4)
- First Thursday Art Walk: Head down to Pioneer Square and take your time exploring the streets and wandering through studios displaying their new artists and exhibits for this evening. (7/6)
- Chocolate Happy Hour: Like chocolate? (we know – what kind of question is that?) Well then why not treat yourself to a Chocolate Happy Hour in Queen Anne? Oh, the indulgence! (7/6)
- The Royal Room Psychedelic Festival: If you’re into psychedelic music, you won’t want to miss this three-day event. And if you’re not sure if you’re into psychedelic music, this is a perfect opportunity to try it out. (7/6-7/9)
- Seattle Shakespeare’s Wooden O’s Much Ado About Nothing & Pericles: Shakespeare fan? You’re in luck. Check out Seattle Shakespeare’s Wooden O’s rendition of Much Ado About Nothing and Pericles for their beloved Shakespeare in the park events. Bring your picnic blankets, snacks, and friends and enjoy. (7/7-7/23)
- Seattle Night Ride: Want to enjoy a cool summer night by riding your bike through the streets of Seattle, decked out in glow in the dark attire with other like-minded individuals? Yeah, we thought so. (7/7)
- Market to Table Tour and Cooking Class: You don’t even have to leave the market to enjoy putting those ingredients you’ve got to use! Check out the Market to Table Tour and Cooking Class hosted by Wallingford Culinary Studio at Pike Place Market and see what you can cook up. (7/7)
- DANCE This: Celebrate the 19th annual Dance This event! If you enjoy watching performers share their culture through dance, then this is something you won’t want to miss! (7/7-7/8)
- Seattle International Beerfest: Ever wanted the chance to taste 200+ beers in one place from all over the world? Here’s your chance. Seattle International Beerfest is a must for beer lovers. (7/7-7/9)
- Hot off the Presses Book Fair: Comic book fans rejoice! This book fair will take place at Fantagraphics and you don’t want to miss it. (7/8)
- Washington Distillers Festival: Sample, sip and buy your favorite spirits during this event. And don’t worry, they’ve got sweet and savory treats for you too. (7/8)
Chelsea Booker - The World is Fun Social Media Coordinator and Local Fun Expert