Mission: To use outdoor classrooms to make a quality education in reading, math and science affordable for families and to give children a joyful, nature rich childhood - one full of play, exploration and wonder.
Their vision is to create a community where all children have access to high quality education and develop the social, emotional and academic skills needed to thrive in school and life.
Other Ways to Get Involved:
They need classroom volunteers who can help with:
- Assisting a teaching team in the classroom (min. 3 hrs a week – no experience required)
- Preschool curriculum development
- Community and Family Organizing
They need founding board members and advisers who can help with:
- Public Relations and Publicity
- Advocacy and Public Policy
- Strategy, finance, HR & good governance
They need specialty skills:
- Graphic Design
- Video & editing
- Table champions for our annual luncheon
They need folks who will do anything:
- Regular administrative help (example: help out every Monday for 6 hours in the central office)
- Help at our annual luncheon with set up, processing donations and cultivating optimism & joy
- Help build our outdoor classrooms – shovel mulch, move logs, get muddy.